Twenty-Nine
A girl grown up from Johor is currently moved to Penang, love travel, adventure and food.
Home
Life
Travel
_Asia
__Cambodia
__Malaysia
__Singapore
__Thailand
__Taiwan
__Vietnam
_New Zealand
Food
Budget
Fun
Love
U & Me
by
bang hui
on
5:12 AM
in
Love
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
So, is hitchhike possible in Malaysia?
Since my last post mentioned that the hitchhiking experience from my couchsurfer did cost money. So, is hitchhiking possible in Malaysia?...
Bukit Mertajam - Grilled Seafood at Law Yew Food Court
Another weekend has passed...this week, we spotted a new place for a dinner / supper Ever since the time that I was craving for a simple m...
Translate
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
►
2018
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(4)
▼
2016
(10)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(3)
February Bad Luck Go Go Go
Turtle bun
U & Me
About Me
Well, I grew up in a town in Johor, recently moved to Penang for living. I don't speak hokkien, I don't understand hokkien. I see myself as a tourist in Penang. ,
click here →
Tags
Food
Lifestyle
Love
Travel
@banghui
@banghui
No comments:
Post a Comment